Updated December 5, 2019
This skin spray is formulated to help fight skin infections and promote skin healing.
The pH is slightly acidic which matches the normal pH of the skin. Most soaps/shampoos are alkaline while conditioners are slightly acidic to restore the scalp and skin to it’s natural pH of about 6.5. The oily components do not affect the pH.
The skin spray began with a mouthwash I developed to manage the unstable situation in my own mouth that began with removing some mercury. The mouthwash contains naturally occurring substances proven to help with infections (virus, yeast, bacteria, other), pain, inflammation, and healing. It has helped numerous patients suffering from sensitive teeth and gums, old root canals and things left in the mouth that cause chronic low-level inflammation and infection.
Some patients discovered that the mouthwash helped with rashes and itchy areas that did not respond to conventional remedies including anti-microbials, steroids, and other natural remedies such as coconut oil and aloe vera gel. This formula has been modified to provide skin-specific ingredients that can also penetrate into the lower layers of the skin and hair follicles.
niacin and niacinamide
Carriers, dispersants, special agents
xylitol – is a sugar that short-circuits certain yeasts and bacteria–they ingest it and then it poisons them (same would happen with dogs!) It is also forms a light film when dry, which can hold hair in place and cover sensitive areas.
apple cider vinegar
Future ingredients being researched:
Aminos such as lysine, proline (topical vs oral?) and arginine
Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract
Other agents such as Black Seed Oil (BSO), NAD
Skin Spray Instructions
- Because of the power of several of the ingredients such as the essential oils and dmso, avoid getting spray on plastics and materials that might touch your skin, such as jewelry, eyeglasses, etc.
- Pick a small test area of your skin. Spray a few times and rub in.
- If tolerated (no rash or other issue), use twice a day
- Give it at least 1-2 weeks to conclude whether its helping. Most chronic skin and nail infections take months to clear.
- Can dilute if needed.
- Can add some H2O2 (a few drops of 3%). Some oxygen is released. Leave tope open a bit if the bottle expands.
- Separation means less chemicals! Shake well before use. Real essential oils may affect plastics, eyeglasses, skin and other surfaces — test on small area before using. Best to use within 60 days of manufacture.
- Can be further enhanced under practitioner supervision with other agents.