Updated August 1, 2020
All the Scanners use the same software, ScanSnap. The symbol will appear in the task bar. By right-clicking on the icon, you can set up new settings. By left clicking, you are choosing which setting will be used.
- Task Bar, Up Arrow, S=ScanSnap, L click on “mcmd”
- Scan 1st document
- When finished, staple and write s w date on 1st page upper Right
- On computer, click “Finish scanning” on scanning window and Adobe pdf window will open
- Edit document if necessary (move pages…). Save if there are any changes (the save icon will not be grayed out).
- Close Adobe
- Return to Step 3 if there is another document to scan
- If no more documents, Click Task Bar, Up Arrow, S, L click on “Copier”.
- Pat yourself on back for doing a good job. Cookie!