Themify Query Function
This information is for educational purposes only, to facilitate quality conversations between patients and their personal physician(s). Several additional considerations are required to safely administer any protocol for an individual. This information is NOT intended to diagnose, treat or encourage self-treatment of any medical condition.
CKIS Serum is formulated to help heal gums, wounds, eyelids, genitals and other areas.
If used on the gums, treatment is best used in conjunction with oil pulling, mouthwashing, tongue scraping and brushing with baking soda. Since the upper teeth often enter the maxillary sinuses, using a sniffer can be an essential part of healing the skull. See /oral-care for more info.
CKIS Serum Instructions
Small dish with water
General Instructions (eyelid, wound, genitals, gums)
- Swirl/shake bottle of serum
- Insert Q-tip in dish of water to saturate, then blot with tissue.
- Insert Q-tip into serum ONE TIME ONLY. Notice the color.
- Apply the Q-tip to area of concern, gently wiping. Apply until the color is mostly gone.
- Do not re-use a Q-tip in the bottle, use the other side, then a new one if needed.
- You can use the serum 2-4x/day for an active/acute problem, less frequent for maintenance (daily or 3-4 times per week).
Additional Instructions for use on gums
- Start by using oil-pull for 20 minutes and then mouthwash for 1-5 minutes to cleanse surfaces.
- Rub Q tip over gums circling the tooth at the gum line.
- Also push the Q-tip into the top/bottom of the gum in the crevice where the gum meets the lip, as well as the tonsils and back of throat (see Waldayers Ring).
- Do not put anything in your mouth for about 15-20 minutes. If you are still feeling things happening after 20 minutes, you can rinse with water.
- You can use the gum serum 2x/day for an active/acute problem, less frequent for maintenance (daily or 3-4 times per week).
CKIS Serum ingredients: iodine, iodide, DMSO, hyaluronic acid, niacin, niacinamide, boron (as borax and boric acid), xylitol, honey, oils of black seed, cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, frankincense, neem, peppermint, rosemary, spearmint, tea tree, thyme and wintergreen, Very small amount of grain alcohol added as dispersant.