- Formulate a “dx” — root cause(s) (theory and model) of the problem(s) — based on the history, physical, lab testing, scientific data and clinicial experience.
- The core model incorporates mind, body and spirit as psycho-neurology, biochemistry and physiology, and social-spiritual components of the evaluation and treatment plan.
- Testing before and during treatment;
- Treatment plan is formulated and provided as “protocols”–certain actions done with a certain timing;
- Protocols for: initial evaluation, food elim and challenge, repletion, detoxification, reset;
- Nutrients and herbs are prescribed as a protocol: quantity, timing, and combination(s)
- Frequency of visits and testing are set by the physician.
- Safety for the patient is always the first priority and may require changes in expectation, healing rate, and lifestyle. and treatment protocol(s).
- Holistic philosophy: partnership, education, accountability.